I'm back today with another recipe.
This one's Romanian traditional "Oriental salad with potatoes". My grandma makes it when we fast but it's a great refreshing cold salad that you can enjoy anytime.
So here is my recipe with photos:
- 4 large boiled potatoes in their skin
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 big onion
- 1 leek
- 2 spoons olive oil
- 2 spoons water
The quantities aren't fixed.
- Boil the potatoes in their skin with a bit of salt. Let them cool down and peel them off.
- Chop the onion, leek and pepper and add the salt on them, mixing.
- Meanwhile, chop the potatoes into cubes or slices.
- Mix the potatoes and onion, leek and peppers. Add the oil, water and salt and pepper to your taste.
- Enjoy with home made bread!
I hope you liked today's super easy recipe! If you did, let me know in a comment.