Katy contacted me at the end of March to request a Solar System baby mobile from me. I was super excited to do it for her as it was something completely new and a challenge :).
I had NO IDEA it would take me so long to complete! The pattern itself was not very hard but VERY time consuming.
On top of that I had to re-do a couple of planets because of the wrong counting/stitches.
When I thought it's done, I had the framing issue... I didn't realize the weight of the planets will affect the frame. It did! so we had to come up with some engineering and make it hang straight (as much as possible).
We'll take the final photos tomorrow...but I had to show it to you today!
And stay tuned for a short video with some steps on how we made it!
Also, if you like our items, you have the chance to WIN them in a giveaway hosted on BB&CP's blog! (http://www.blauzonsews.blogspot.com/).
Here's what you can win: 3 crocheted bees + a pair of clay earrings.
How to make Foam Jewellery - [image: Foam rose]Foam jewelleryDear friends Thank you so much for the wonderful support on my beaded trees diorama.I love to work with foam and foam craft...
5 hours ago